INGREDIENTS And BENEFITS:
1. Only natural ingredients found in plants, safe and free of side effects.
2. With modern technology, it is made of the extracts from the plants growing in Yunnan, the kingdom of green vegetation, which is effective for slimming and beauty and has been used for thousands of years.
3. Lida DaiDaihua Slimming Capsule is based on an ancient Chinese weight loss formula.It contains the plant (extract) which makes people feel full and thus restrain the appetite.It works on two levels, suppresses the appetite on the one hand, and improves metabolism by 18-fold on the other.
1 capsule per day; before or after breakfast
Do not use if pregnant, or if you have cardio- vascular or apoplexy problems.
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 12-48 hours after your payment is received. We will deliver your order by USPS - Worldwide Express Mail Service (Online Tracking). And it normally will arrive within 10~15 working days;
2. The tracking No. of your Parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online;
3. Shipping fee is US$7.00 per order (Free Shipping On Any Order Over US$ 100 Anywhere In The World!). The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment;
4. We cannot deliver your order to a P.O. Box address, so be sure to give us a street address.
E-mail Us Online: Contact Us >>
"I would say it is remarkable to have lost 2 stone in 2 1/2 months!! I know that if I were to have taken up my exercising at the start and maybe have eaten healthier foods, the weight may have dropped off quicker and also I may have lost more."
— Posted by Rodriguez on 03/02/2012
"i lost 10lbs on your product and am very happy with the results.Personally i am very very gratefull for this item and i will recomend it to anybody who really wants to lose weight."
— Posted by Howard on 03/01/2012
"Have lost 20 pounds till now, I like that it's been steady, healthy and easy. I have lost a couple of sizes in my slacks, as well as in my shirts from a large to a medium. It's wonderful!"
— Posted by Allen on 03/02/2012
2011-05-30 09:05:03Warning: All the Bad Consequences Obesity May Cause
Science and technology have made life easier and more convenient, most people hardly have the chance to even move. As we strive to balance the demands of school, career and family, we become so dependent on boxed breakfasts, fast food lunches and pre-packaged dinners. We hardly have time to exercise. As a result, more and more Americans are getting overweight and obese.
Despite the growing number of obesity-related illnesses, it seems that a great number of us don't really comprehend the price of obesity. It is a hefty sum that affects our physical, social, mental, emotional and cultural life that everyone should be concerned about. But in case we need constant reminding of the huge price of obesity, here's the lowdown:
Obesity predisposes an individual to physical illness. When you are obese, you are more prone to heart disease, cancer, type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure and stroke.
Obesity triggers psychological issues. A person who is obese suffers from self-esteem and self-confidence problems. The fatter a person gets, the more prone he or she is to depression, impaired body image and mood changes.
Obese people stay longer in the hospital. A study conducted by Purdue University revealed that obese people stay an average of one to one-and-half days longer in the hospital due to disease. Furthermore, the longer the length of time a person has become obese, the longer will his or her hospital stay be.
The morbidly obese pay almost two times as much for their healthcare costs compared to people of normal weight. This is according to a survey conducted by the University of Cincinnati.
Obese people have a hard time looking for clothes that fit. Shopping becomes a chore and often, a depressing thought.
Obesity affects productivity. Obese people have to constantly battle their health issues and keep on seeing their doctors, so they usually end up getting more absences compared to those who have healthy weights.
Obesity affects relationships. Those who are obese often cannot understand why their partners look for someone else. Ironically, the answer is in those love handles. They're not really lovable, after all.
Obesity sets a bad example to our children. When parents are obese, children will most likely be obese. Young people who are obese now also get more prone to the diseases associated with being on the heavy side now and even when they grow older.
Obesity halts dreams and aspirations. Those who have always wanted to follow a military career or a life of glamour and beauty often find that these professions do not look kindly on those who cannot pass physical tests or can't fit on screen, literally and figuratively.
Obesity causes premature deaths. The more obese a person gets, the more he or she is at risk for obesity-related diseases. In many cases, a heart attack prematurely ends a life, leaving families and children behind. This is the major price of obesity.
Our sedentary lifestyles have made us a nation of couch potatoes. And the more we continue to succumb to the pressures of work so largely dependent on the ever-powerful computer, the more we get glued to our seats and grow rounder bellies in the process. Since you have learned of all those dire consequences obesity may cause, just leave your comfy soft seat and step out for some exercise!
kid diet pills TagsInfomercial Diet PillsForum On Diet PillsFat Diet PillsDiet Pills WikipediaDiet Pills WholesalerDiet Pills White CrossesDiet Pills Where To BuyDiet Pills SteroidsDiet Pills Safe During PregnancyDiet Pills Royal Palm Beach FlDiet Pills PharmacyDiet Pills OverseasDiet Pills ObesityDiet Pills NvDiet Pills Norwich CtDiet Pills MetabolifeDiet Pills Low CaloriesDiet Pills LipozeneDiet Pills LipoDiet Pills Legal